what year corvette would this be?
what year corvette would this be?
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....

My call is 78 the rounded tail It's the C3 body which dates it pre-81
![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
The 75, 76, & 77 all looked the same, except subtle changes, that aren't close enough to discern in tomt's video. The 78 OG pictured had the fastback window. The 74 looked like the 75 thru 77, but had a two piece rear with a split down the middle.

Yeah think you are right at 75-77. I just like the looks of the 78 better![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I totally missed the window. I knew the early C3 had the chrome bumpers, but I wasn't sure if changes were made late in the C3 run and had to Google for that. I was only noticing the rear seemed to change a bit, with a spoiler molded in.
Why are we trying to identify the year Tomt?
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Bookmarks